Ludowici Real Estate

Long County Georgia located along the western side of Liberty County and established in 1920 was named after Dr. Crawford W. Long, the Georgia physician who discovered ether as an anesthetic. Long county’s primary town of Ludowici is rich with a combination of history (named after the Ludowici family – owners of the famed Caledon Tile Company) to the generous amount of growth in new construction. Ludowici offers many options for new home purchasers with several growing developments currently on the market boasting affordable, large homes with estate sized lots.